Monday, June 15, 2009

Gettin' More Fun By The Minute!

It's hard to believe that Natalie & Kennedy will be six months old tomorrow! It has been months full of love, smiles, diapers, laundry, little sleep, naps, discoveries, lots of laughter, and grateful hearts. Joel & I say often how glad we are that God gave us twin daughters!!! We wouldn't have it any other way...
Here are some pictures of what we've been up to the past week or two -
Natalie modeling her new bathing suit
It has matching flip flops (I couldn't resist) but she kept kicking them off,
so they didn't make it in the photo


Kennedy in her new swimsuit - she wasn't in the best mood, but I still think she looks adorable!


Joel & Ken


Rub a dub dub, Kennedy's in the tub!

Miss Ken


Natalie excited about getting a bath


Kennedy playing on her surfboard

Natalie playing


Ken taking a nap on daddy


Natalie likes holding her own bottle


Natalie playing in the exersaucer at Mimi's house


Daddy & daughters



This video is priceless. We all went to the Aquarium restaurant at Opry Mills to celebrate Uncle Andrey's last day here in Nashville before returning home to Ukraine. He took Kennedy over to look at the fish - I did not expect this type of reaction from her, but she LOVED it!!! Her facial expression says it all, but she was so fascinated. I tried to capture it on video, but her face melted our hearts. Anyway, here is Kennedy seeing "underwater" for the first time -


4 comments:

laura said...

we have already watched the video several times and caroline is still sitting next to me saying "more more more more!" she loves it. so cute. hope they are feeling better today...and i hope you got some sleep last night! love you guys lots
i miss andrey, dont you?

Mimi/Cathy said...

I love the pictures! And, the video is GREAT! It was so fun with Andrey. Joanna, the girls are so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

aw post more pics there sooooooo cute!

Lauren said...

great pics! the girls are absolutely adorable.....and I love their suits!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers