Friday, August 7, 2009

Some things we like to do...

We stay busy around here, with lots of fun things to do. Here are a few that the girls enjoy:

Natalie is totally crawling and pulling up on things now... yikes! So here she is trying to stand up with the support of the tv stand
Playing with our toys that sing & light up
Kennedy driving around town - beep, beep!

My sweet girls playing together

One of Kennedy's favorites - riding the corn popper!!!
Going for walks around the neighborhood
Natalie's got her shades on and is ready to go!

Kennedy is excited

Eating!
Love this picture of daddy feeding both girls :-)

Natalie loves chewing on a teething biscuit - the evidence is on her face :)



Taking naps... my Kennedy

I went to go lay K down, and when I got back, Nat was snoozing on the floor


And of course, they love falling asleep on their daddy

Natalie riding the corn popper

2 comments:

Mimi/Cathy said...

I love and cherish our Sunday afternoons! Great pics of the family. Love the teething pic of Natbug, Joel feeding both girls and Ken asleep! It is hard to believe Natalie is crawling and standing up every chance she gets. I love you so much.....xoxo mwah

laura said...

getting to be such big girls! so precious. love you!!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers