
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Weekend Snow!
We got almost six inches of snow this weekend and we were so excited! Of course we stayed in our pajamas all day, had a fire going in the fireplace, and just enjoyed our time together. We live at the top of a big hill, so we brought the girls outside to experience snow for the first time, plus see all the brave people with their sleds, going full speed down our hill. Natalie was happy to be in the snow and check it out; Kennedy cried when I put her down, so she clung to me and watched everyone else having a good time. Here are a few pictures and some video of daddy taking Natalie "skating" across the snow (which was covered in ice and quite slippery). The other video is of Kennedy dancing, which she does every time she hears music. It's the cutest thing. I am so glad we captured it on video. Enjoy!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us at Thanksgiving
All smiles on the Big Day
Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers

5 comments:
Cute pics, Jo! We got about 8-10 inches here. For some reason, I couldn't play the videos. ~Bonnie.
I love the videos and my favorite picture is the fireplace shot. What big helpers!!! Love you guys so much!!!
love the family pictures and love the videos!! we miss you and hope to see you soon :) love you guys
they are SOOO cute in their pink snow outfits! I love it! There are not many family things better than a snow day together. Thanks for sharing :)
The family pictures are so great! I want one!!!
Post a Comment