Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dress Up





We all went over to Mimi & Granddad's house last week and the girls got to experience "dress up" for the first time. I think all kids like dress up at some point, whether it be a fireman or a superhero, a princess or a teacher. Dress up is fun. So Mimi had two matching ballerina/princess outfits and the girls tried them on. I think they look beautiful! Here are some pictures, and even a few with a wedding veil on (I know it's early for that, but they at least had to try it on!) Enjoy our pretty princesses :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hutch said he likes Kennedy's veil and that she will be a beautiful bride. (Natalie too of course!) Won't it be just hilarious (and awesome)if they get married??? He really does get the biggest smile on his face every time I show him a picture of her. hahaha:)

Briana said...

I can't believe how big they are, joanna!!! And precious. hopefully we find a time that i can see them when i am home this summer...

Mimi/Cathy said...

The girls are sooooo beautiful! They look so precious in the party dress up dresses. I love listening and watching them play the piano, and dolls and cars! Sweet, sweet wonderful times!!!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers