It was a semi-warm day the first weekend in March and after being couped up all winter, we couldn't resist. Joel was out of town, so my sister Emily was staying with me, so we loaded up the girls and had a picnic lunch at the park, and then introduced Natalie and Kennedy to the swings and the slide. As I would have expected, Natalie loved it all, and had a big grin the whole time, as we pushed her high on the swing and as she went "Weee" down the slide. SO CUTE. Then Kennedy was much more reserved and hesitant about all the new stuff (also what I would expect) but did okay going down the slide, cried in the swing, and mostly she loved walking around and exploring and watching the big kids. ADORABLE. Here are some photos from that day.









1 comment:
They look soooo cute in their little spring coats! I especially like the pic of Natalie wearing her 'shades'! Fun fun fun!!!
Post a Comment