Saturday, May 8, 2010

Easter Sunday


I've certainly got some catch-up to do, so let's start with Easter.  It gets harder to take a decent family shot with both girls looking, let alone smiling.  Most of their individual shots are "action shots" but of course they still look cute doing whatever it is they are doing.  I love the picture of the girls riding the swing, with Kennedy holding onto Natalie.  Precious.  Natalie loved pushing around the lawn mower and Kennedy just likes to take it all in and watch everyone.  They did hunt for Easter eggs, and found goodies inside like goldfish, cheerios, and some jelly beans (which Joel & I decided was our duty to eat!)  Mimi made the girls t-shirts with a bunny embroidered on the front and their name on it, but of course I don't have any pictures of it!  We still wear them, so I will try and get some posted.  More new blog posts to come... stay tuned  :)

No comments:


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers