Monday, August 9, 2010

More Summer Fun!

Ken tries out pigtails


Pretty cute, don't ya think?!?!?


Yep.  Precious.


Family walk around the neighborhood (before it was 90 degrees every day!)






Playing at the pool and having a picnic with our friends





Miss Ken


Miss Nat


Natalie, Tyler, and Kennedy enjoying the bubbles


Pool Babies


Reading books








Papa gives us hats that he bought while on a mission trip to Peru





3 comments:

Mimi/Cathy said...

So big! They are getting so big. The pigtails are very cute. I will be glad when Natbug can have pigtails! We are getting closer :) Great family photos! I love you guys so much!!!

laura said...

i can't believe how big my little neices are getting. time is flying before us! can't wait to see you all again. love you :)

Mimi/Cathy said...

Joel, you and the girls look ready for Montana winter with those fabulous hats from Peru!!! I want to see Joanna's hat :)


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers