Our sweet Natalie brings such joy to our lives!
She loves jumping, Elmo, reading books, laughing, snuggling, running, and figuring out her shapes
She talks sooo much that I can't even put all her words on here - but some we hear most often are:
eat, sissy, milk, doggie, shoo-wee (for stinky feet or dirty diaper), Elmo, truck, jump, and she often talks about Emme, Nana, Papa, Mimi, and Grandad
She knows the animal sounds for dog, cat, duck, cow, horse, sheep, and lion
She can identify almost all of the Sesame Street characters
She still sucks her thumb
She always takes off her shoes in the car
She sleeps in a big girl bed and is finally doing good at night (much to our relief!)
She is such a precious, beautiful gift!!!
Eating grapes with Daddy
The smile.
LOVE IT
And I saved the best for last -
My heart...










2 comments:
Ahhhh Natbug, Mimi loves that sweet smile! You are beautiful, perfect and precious in every way! I love you so much!
sweet pea... love you :)
Post a Comment