Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oklahoma!

I am singing that title as I am typing it...  Just so you know  :)
Anyway, I am really out of order with my blog posts, but hey, at least I am finally getting some pictures up!  Before the Ga trip, all the Banes (minus Daddy, who had to work) went to Tulsa, Oklahoma to visit Cathy's sisters and Joel's grandpa, aunt, uncle, and cousins.  Little did we know how LOOOONG of a trip that was going to be!  Whew!  I was super excited when we left earlier than we anticipated, BUT instead of being 8-9 hours, it took us almost 11.  Yikes.  We were all sooo ready to get there!  Cathy and I rode together with the girls and followed Justin, Laura, and their two girls.  Thankfully, once we got there, we truly had a wonderful time!!!  The girls slept well being in an unfamiliar place, and it was so special to see many of Joel's cousins and their kids  :)  And then we got to introduce Grandpa to Natalie and Kennedy and spend time with the Bane side of the family as well.  We went to the park, played in the backyard, napped, talked and laughed with family, and enjoyed our time.  I am so glad we went, but the drive was no fun.  We drove in on Thursday and stayed until Monday.  Oh and we also went to church with Cathy's sister and her husband - it's called GUTS.  Isn't that cool?!?!  We liked it  :)
Here are some pictures from our time in Tulsa ~ 


Natalie loved going over and visiting the neighbors dogs... she "fed" them leaves and grass through the fence.  She loves animals!!!

Me, Kennedy, and Rosalee - Ken just loves babies!  She kept hugging and loving on her  :)

Rosalee is the daughter of Joel's cousin, Hana

I just realized that I think my camera died on this trip, so I used Cathy's camera most of the time.  So I will have to add more pictures later.  Sorry!

1 comment:

Mimi/Cathy said...

Wonderful trip and so much fun!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers