Sunday, February 5, 2012

Family Pictures

Every year, we have our friend Amber Beckham, come and take our family photos.  Every time, the girls seem to not want to cooperate, but Amber seems to capture some beautiful photos anyway.  Here are some of our favorites:


Sister Love


Ring around the rosie
Laughter





Natalie didn't really want to listen so she was holding my hand & jumping

This cracks me up b/c the girls were supposed to help hold the letters, but Natalie wanted to put her face through the "O" - so cute!


Me and the hubs



Mommy and girls


They did this on their own... I just LOVE it!!!!!!

Peek-a-boo!  I see you sissy!




Daddy can always make her laugh!

She loved running down the drive way and having us chase her!

2 comments:

Mimi/Cathy said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! I love how Amber captured precious moments with the girls! Beautiful family, beautiful photos! I love you so much!

laura said...

i love all those pictures and i love y'all!! so glad you updated :) keep it up!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers