Thursday, July 24, 2008

Almost a week late with this...

Sorry this is almost a week overdue, but here are my 14 week belly shots. It's really starting to look full and round. I like it!
Joel & I said thank you and good-bye to Dr. Vasquez and his fantastic staff this week, as we "graduated" from the fertility clinic to our regular OB. We baked banana bread and cookies to give to everyone, just a small way to say how grateful we are for all their help and for their kindness. The babies are looking good, the pictures didn't come out real clear, but I will try to find a few to post. We saw hands, feet, but couldn't tell if they had boy or girl "parts" yet. Guess we'll have to wait just a few more weeks! :o)



7 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness...you definitely have the baby bump!! It just came out of know where!! I love it!! I know it's so exciting once you really start showing!! Enjoy it, you look great!! Congrats on graduating to the OB!! Are y'all going to have ultra-sounds every 2 weeks?? I know we loved being able to see them so often!! It's so much fun!!

Claire said...

Lookin' good--I need to start taking belly photos, too! I'm finally starting to feel rounder, as well!

Mimi/Cathy said...

How amazing you look! I am so excited for you and Joel and love you sooooooo much!!!

Stacy Head said...

Love that bump! Just proof that a miracle is going on inside there :) Enjoy this time and enjoy getting to eat all you want....my most favorite part of pregnancy!

Lots of love,
Stacy

laura said...

Hi my little neices and/or nephews!! your auntie laura and cousin caroline can't wait to meet you two!
we love you babies, and mommy :)

The Blankinships said...

you look PRECIOUS!!! ....but then again, no one is surprised by that at all! we're really praying for you four. oh, and i forgot to tell you that i found the rest of my maternity clothes, so we need to get together soon so you can add some more to your wardrobe. i LOVE you!!!

Lauren said...

getting a little prego belly...very cute:)


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers