Monday, January 12, 2009

Hanging with our girls

Joel & I are having fun with Natalie & Kennedy! Here are some pictures of the last week or so...

K on left, N on right
Pretty in pink
N on left, K on right

Hanging out on Daddy's lap
N on left, K on right


Natalie sleeping on my chest
Look at her hands folded... so sweet!


Daddy holding Natalie


Kennedy
Daddy & Kennedy looking at each other


Our first outing to the mall!



Visiting with friends


Autumn with Natalie, Emily feeding Kennedy











3 comments:

laura said...

i miss my neices! can't wait to see you guys again. joanna, you look beautiful!! hope your having a great day. talk to you soon! give k and n lots of kisses from her auntie laura, uncle justin, and cousin caroline!!!!

Vicki said...

Hi Joanna! We are so happy for you and Joel! What a beautiful blessing these adorable little munchkins are...sending you a big hug!

Vicki
~ for all the Gaines ~

Laurel said...

It looks like you guys are doing so great - I'm so glad! I was at the mall on Tuesday...in Motherhood buying pjs for the hospital. The girl at the counter asked me what I was having/naming/ect. and told me that she had a daughter named Kennedy. I told her that a friend of mine just had a Kennedy and a Natalie and she said "Oh, they were just in here a few days ago!" She remembered you and I saw the mall pic on your blog - so funny! We'll see y'all soon!
xoxo, Laurel


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers