My sweet babies are growing every day! We have been having a lot of fun together and I sure have enjoyed being home with them and having Joel around some of the day too. Their personalities continue to come out and it's so neat to watch who they are becoming! Kennedy has certainly become more calm and is really happy except when she is hungry or right when she wakes up. The girl has a set of lungs! But she smiles and coos ALL the time, and we just love it! Natalie is a stinker bug and still tries to fight falling asleep, but it's getting better. She loves kicking her legs and is just now smiling at us when we talk to and smile at her.
The girls started day care this week, as a trial run for when I go back to work on Monday. I will write another post on that situation soon. But they did pretty good, except for nap time - they are used to being swaddled and at the day care they can't even wrap their blanket around them, so as soon as they move their arms, they startle themselves and wake up. That will be a big adjustment for them. Ms. AJ is their teacher and there are only two other babies in the room, so they get a good bit of attention. Plus being Pastor Paul's grand kids helps too! Oh, so they are at day care at our church, New Hope. Since I can't be home with them, this is definitely the next best place I would want them to be. I'm sure they will do really well there... Here are some pictures our beauties -
Kennedy's happy face

Kennedy's big smile

Just playing on the ottoman

Natalie snoozing - can you see her long, dark eyelashes???

Daddy holding both his girls

Natalie looking so cute!

Smiling babies!

Our little bear cub, Natalie

Natalie on the surfboard

Kennedy surfing!
1 comment:
I know that going back to work is going to be tough. I will remember to pray for you in the mornings as you drop them off. Love you!
Post a Comment