Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Maggie Valley, Part 2

Attempts at getting a family picture with the lovely view behind us

This is right before K spit up in daddy's hair (he he he)
But what a cute picture! I know Joel would say it was worth it :o)


Kennedy loves her daddy


Natalie loves to play with anything that makes a "crunchy" sound, so she found this
bag of stuffing on the counter while hanging out in the kitchen and went to town

Smiling Kennedy
She is cutting a bottom tooth!


The gorgeous view from the front porch




Shhh, Ken is sleeping


Papa and Kennedy


I love it when the girls "talk" to each other :o)

"Hey Kennedy, guess what?!?!"


"I know, isn't that so exciting?!?!"

4 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my goodness--that last picture is hysterical!

Lauren said...

How fun! It looks so relaxing there! Aren't they getting to be such a fun age? Someday soon we'll have to make a visit to see you. I can't imagine how fun it would be to get ALL the Bane great-grandchildren together! All 7 of them :)

Stacy Head said...

Cute pics. They are adorable. Can't wait to see them. Hope you're all doing good :)

Lauren Lingerfelt said...

GREAT pics, Jo! I would love to meet your little munchkins. How did the job interview go? I am praying and thinking of you!
lala linger <><


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers