Thursday, October 15, 2009

The latest about Natalie

Our little Natalie is such a HAM. She is a silly girl and makes us and Kennedy laugh constantly. Her facial expressions are hilarious and she is such a stinker! She is full of energy and joy and is a girl on the go. She loves to explore and figures out how to get around, or under, or over obstacles and find trouble :) She has four top teeth and three on the bottom. She loves trying new foods, and will eat carrots, peas, lima beans, puffs, and cheerios (which are her absolute favorite!!!) She knows what she wants and will let you know! She weighs about 18 pounds. She does not want to lay back to have her diaper changed, and I feel like I am a part of wrestle mania, trying to get a diaper on this child. It's quite a challenge. I'm sure you parents can relate, when they wiggle away from you while trying to change them or dress them! She really likes to look at books, and enjoys it when we read to her. She knows how to turn the pages too. She can clap her hands and make lots of sounds with her mouth. She says "dada", "mama", and sometimes "bye-bye." She also babbles a lot and is quite entertaining. Natalie is such a joy to all around her!!!

Having a blast at her musical table
(and one of her many expressive faces!) * These next photos crack me up! I was outside the door and she started pushing her
face against the glass, so I snapped these shots. Too funny! *

Smushy face #1

Smushy face #2


About to make a smushy face



Playing in her pj's


Cracking up while mommy tickles her

Another one of her faces (she often scrunches up her nose)


Natalie & Mommy


Silly face!

In her bunny towel


Wearing her hat like Daddy

Such a gorgeous face!


Riding down the hall on the corn popper

Here I come!

We love our Nat-bug!!!!!!!

No comments:


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers