Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows

Lately, after the girls go to bed, Joel will build a fire in the fireplace and we'll have a cup of hot chocolate with the mini marshmallows. It is completely wonderful. I cherish those times, just us... So even as I write this now, that is what we are enjoying. I cannot believe it's the week of Christmas! It has been a busy month, but really fun too. I will have to write more on all of that later, because I know you really want to see the latest pictures of our little sweeties!

the girls with Mimi
Mimi sewed and monogrammed these teal corduroy outfits
with the girls initial on them



both girls looked so beautiful in them



My mom (Nana) bought these cute reindeer hats for the girls... adorable!
They went out dressed like this to Cracker Barrel, and we got so many comments :)

Natalie looking cute


She likes playing with my cell phone

Kennedy trying on Daddy's hat


How do I look, Dad?


Daddy and his daughters

Ken


If you think I'm cute, you should see my twin!

Oh, and here she is!!!

K playing with her kitchen

In this picture, Kennedy looks so much like Joel!

Peek-a-boo, is Natalie home?!?!?

No comments:


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers