I love our girls school and we all love their teacher, who we affectionately call Ms. T. She is awesome! I think the girls will have her for an entire year, which I am grateful for. She is so kind, and laid back, and does great work with the girls. They have learned so much at school! They attend at our church, so my father-in-law (who is the pastor) checks on the girls most days and I trust the staff there and am confident they receive biblical teaching, instruction, discipline, and love. It's an incredible place and we feel blessed the girls receive such great care while we are working.
A few weeks ago, they had a fall festival, so I took a half day from work to hang out with the girls and watch them do all the little activities they had set up for them. Afterward, they went outside, and so I got a few shots from the playground too. And they are wearing personalized pumpkin shirts made by thier talented Mimi :)
Natalie climbing
Kennedy swinging
Ring toss
Put the face on the pumpkin
Kennedy trying out the ring toss
I can't believe how big my girls are getting - they look like toddlers now!
Feeling the "worms" - colored spaghetti
I can't believe Kennedy actually touched it - she was being so brave
I threw these last two in because they are so very cute!
Kennedy loves to "talk" on the phone, and usually it is to Emmy or Mimi
Do you notice she is wearing her princess shoes?!? That's our girl!












1 comment:
The girls are so beautiful and so precious! And, Ms. T is really T for Terrific!!! I love watching the girls in their class! Ken, you can call Mimi any time :))
Post a Comment