I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner! I adore this time of year, especially celebrating the birth of our Savior! There's also wonderful traditions, the aroma of a real tree, stockings hanging over the fireplace, and snowmen :-) Another thing that is really fun is getting Christmas cards from our friends, especially the ones we don't see as often. We put all of them up on our collage board. For the past two years, we have gotten family pictures taken by the fabulous Amber Beckham. She always does an amazing job, and I will post those pictures very soon! And then I heard about this awesome promotion from Shutterfly. Thanks to Shutterfly, I will be getting my Christmas cards for free this year!!! YAY! And they are going to be so cute!
They have tons of options and backgrounds and styles for your Christmas card, and you can input 1-6 photos in your card. I will probably have to choose one that has at least three photos, because it's hard to pick just one picture!
One year for Christmas, I made Joel a calendar from many of our favorite photos. Its one of those things you just can't throw away! It looked so great.
Also, you should check out the birthday invitations for your kiddos. They have some very creative and adorable ideas for parties! Just within a few clicks, a masterpiece is created! Shutterfly has great deals, they provide lots of free shipping, and they do it quickly!
Now is the time to order those cards and check out the great blogger promotion if you haven't already! It is going on for one more week, so you will want to take advantage of this cool deal. And please don't forget to add us to your Christmas card list this year! :)
Wishing you a very merry Christmas! And thank you Shutterfly!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us at Thanksgiving
All smiles on the Big Day
Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers

No comments:
Post a Comment