![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| One morning in their jammies - Natalie wearing Minnie Mouse and Kennedy wearing Ariel |
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Sister Love
I probably haven't mentioned it much, but Natalie and Kennedy LOVE each other. I mean, it's hard to describe, really. The first thing out of their mouths when they wake up is "sissy." I am so thankful to God that He gave me twin girls, because watching them grow and become best friends is such a gift. They are gentle and tender and really are in tune to each others feelings and moods. If one is crying or upset, the other is asking me if sissy is okay or giving hugs or telling each other "Its okay sissy." It's precious. Today at lunch they were holding hands and yesterday as I was cooking dinner, they hugged and I heard them say "I love you sissy." Melt my heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us at Thanksgiving
All smiles on the Big Day
Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers







1 comment:
So sweet! So precious! Priceless!
Post a Comment