Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!

We had quite a bit of snow here in Nashville, including a white Christmas!  Maybe 3-4 inches, which isn't much, but because of how COLD it was, the snow stayed around for a week!  So we made sure to bundle up and enjoy some snow time.  This day was particularly fun because Aunt Emme spent the night and stayed all day.  I put a roast in the crock pot (home made mashed potatoes & salad too!), made yellow cake with rainbow chip icing (yummy-yum-yum!!!) and after the girls went to bed, we watched a movie.  Oh, did I mention that I did not have to go to work?!?!  Cha-ching!  ;-)  It was a really FUN, FUN day!  Here are a few photos of the snow bunnies :

Sweet smile




Our snow bunny

Precious girl #1




Helping daddy make the snow bunny


Precious girl #2

2 comments:

laura said...

i love my sweet neices and family!!

Mimi/Cathy said...

The girls are beautiful! Great snow pics and the snow bunny is so cute!!!! I love you guys so much!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers