Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing outside

Last Sunday, I took the girls outside on our back deck and let them play and enjoy the outdoors. It was about 4 or 5 o'clock and they both LOVED it! I had so much fun watching them enjoy the sights and sounds of our back yard! They just talked and kicked their legs and smiled. I wondered how long it would last (usually they aren't happy with any activity too long) but we were out there almost an hour. It was so fun! Here are some photos from that day, along with a few others...



Kennedy & Natalie
Whenever I lay them close together like this, they always seem to find each other's hands






Kennedy (and Natalie trying to hold her hand)


K just happy in her seat

Kennedy in her bumbo seat, playing with toys


Natalie chilling on the blanket






Aunt Laura with Caroline
I thought it was so sweet that Caroline was asleep on Laura
For those of you who know Caroline, she doesn't sit still for much, so I thought
I would get a picture while it lasted! :o)


All the kids at the Crawfish Boil
It was our first time to attend, and the girls did awesome and were so good
and happy the whole time! I am not exactly a fan of any seafood or things that live in
a swamp, BUT I did try one just to say I did. I mean, they had come by Fed Ex from
Louisiana (and were alive when they were thrown in the pot) so I figured I had to at least
eat one. And that's all I ate - ONE. But we had a great time hanging out with our friends,
which was what it was all about anyway!

K & N
It was such a pretty, breezy day for the Crawfish Boil
The girls loved being outdoors


Joel with Kennedy

Natalie feel asleep and she looks like she is smiling here, but she was sucking her thumb


Natalie in her "turban"


Mommy and Natalie
She was kind of fussy one night, so I loaded her up in the baby carrier and went
outside and she was so happy! This girl is like her daddy and loves the outdoors!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

The girls are getting so big. It's crazy how fast they grow.

the kennedys said...

theyare soooooooo adorable its hard to belive.

laura said...

they are getting so big! we can't wait to see ya'll again. we miss you! i love the outdoor pictures! i can't wait for the girls to play together :) love you

Briana said...

i love that they find each other's hands when they are laying next to each other. I can't wait to see how their friendship grows as they get older!

Mimi/Cathy said...

Fun,fun,fun! The pics are wonerful. Sweet precious family!

Kristen Butler Parker said...

oh those sweet little girls are going to be best friends- I love it!! I love the sucking the thumb picture:) Dont you love to watch them when they sleep??


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers