We miss him!!! Joel and his dad left for Oklahoma on Tuesday to visit his grandpa. The same day, his sister Laura had baby #2, Anna Kate! The girls and I got to go to the hospital for a visit, and are so very happy that she is here. Lots of play dates to come, with the four girls. While Daddy is out of town, I have had help from my sister, who has graciously offered to get up early in the morning with me to help me get the girls ready, load up all their stuff, etc. In the evenings while she is at work, friends from church have to come over to help me out. I couldn't do it with out them and am incredibly grateful for their willingness to give me their time and energy.
So thank you Lynn, Cassie, Fran, and Tracy!!!
It's been a wild couple of days, including ants in the pantry (ugh!), locking the girls AND my keys inside the Explorer in the parking lot of the church day care (so dumb, thankfully right after calling the Brentwood Police, I figured out our key code and got inside. Thankfully, the girls were happy and it didn't last longer than five minutes), MORE ants in the pantry, a tornado warning, ants on the counters, and finally calling the pest man. I'm also trying to get ready for my parents, who are coming in town on Saturday.
We can't wait til Joel comes home, so until then, these pics are for you, Daddy!!!
Miss Ken trying out the jumperoo
You can see her big eyes behind the sunglasses - love it!
Daddy & Natalie are ready for a walk
Daddy and Natalie watching the storm (love this picture!)
Fell asleep on the boppy after nursing
In our sleep sacks
Cute for church
Meet my new niece, Anna Kate Head!
Born March 31 at 4:00 p.m. and weighed 8 lbs, 13 oz and was 21 inches long

Isn't she lovely?!?!!?

Isn't she lovely?!?!!?

2 comments:
I'm sure you miss Joel, but it's been fun having him here!! Wish you and the girls could have come too. (Though there is no way I'd drive that long in the car with two at that age!!) Maybe soon. Thanks for sharing him for a few days :)
So glad to see pics of my niece too, who I've not gotten to meet yet :( Hopefully next week we will since it's Spring Break! Glad you and the girls are doing good while Daddy's away....love the pics. Take care!
Post a Comment