Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving, Part 3 - BEACH

Ahhh, the beach... it was perfect.  Lots of sand and space, very few people, warm weather, and loads of fun to be had!  I couldn't wait to introduce my daughters to the beach.  I kind of knew what their first reaction would be: Natalie would immediately love it and take off running and Kennedy would cry and want to be held b/c she would not like the sand.  But I also knew that the second time, both girls would have a ball... and they did!  It was great.  I couldn't stop smiling and laughing and taking video.  Great memories.

 Natalie - there she goes!







Love this... checking out her shadow










 I love this little run!  She would go back and forth, from our chairs to the beach




No fear.  I love that about her



1 comment:

laura said...

ohhhh i love the pictures! can't wait until we can make a beach trip together! :)


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers