
Here is one of the babies at our last ultrasound... we had to take a picture of the picture, but it's one of our faves, so we decided to put it up.Both babies sure have been kicking a lot, it's such a wonderful feeling. I guess I started feeling movement around 18 weeks, and then by 20 I knew for sure they were kicking. Joel has been waiting to feel them outside my belly, and about a week ago, he felt his first kick! We were both so excited. Tonight, somebody was really active, and Joel had his hand there, and she probably kicked 6 or 7 times, good swift kicks, we couldn't believe it! I love being able to feel them, it's so miraculous!
I had fun shopping for the babies this weekend... I have become a consignment sale junkie and went to one Saturday morning where everything was half off. I just bought clothes, I couldn't resist! I need to stop buying things, but it is just so fun shopping for our baby girls. Then I went to TJ Maxx and bought some cute brown and green baskets to go under the changing table. After that, I made my way out to USA Baby where they were having a great sale. My favorite purchase there was a fire engine red potty. I know the girls won't use it for a while, but I love it! Here are some pics of my purchases:





5 comments:
i can't wait to feel those little girls move! i wonder if they will be as wild as caroline :) hope your having a great week! see you soon, love you lots!
activity in the belly! I love it, and you look great! I really love the red potty, too. I am amazed at your ultra sound, too. It doesn't seem so long ago that you were in my office, saying "I'm pregnant!!" and now...you are getting close! love you and miss you tons.
-Briana
I know my mom just saw you and said you looked tierd but who would blame you . and love the potty and clothes. love you
Hey Joanna Louise!
Thanks so much for including us all in your journey. Maybe I could use the cathartic healing of writing a blog in my life....
I love your belly- but even with TWO babies in your belly you still aren't as big as I was :)
I Miss you and THANK YOU for that Scripture posted today. I needed to read that!!
love,
lala linger <><
So cute! How much fun shopping for girls clothes!! And i LOVE the red potty :)
Post a Comment