Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where did my belly button go???

Well, I knew it might disappear, it's just like it happened overnight... the other day I still had a very shallow belly button, but now, it's gone! It's hard to tell from the photos, but what was formerly known as my belly button is now flat. I guess it might start poking out soon. Here's my 24 week (and four day) belly shot ~



Everything is just fine here... most days I come home pretty tired and with a sore lower back, and thankfully Joel is still glad to give me back rubs every night. Work is going well, most of my big meetings and events are behind me, so I can breathe easier now. One week away from our beach trip, we are so very excited!!! Well, I'm off to play a game of Uno with my hubs - fun times! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for back rubs! I love that Joel is giving you those. And I am so glad those big events are behind you. No more open houses for awhile! You are a very cute pregnant lady, Mrs. Bane!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! You look great, and my belly button also went away, but never poked out, so you may still have hope. :)

I am excited to see you at your shower! Can I bring Annabelle? I know Kai is out of town that day, and I would love for you to see her.

Anonymous said...

how was the beach Joanna?was it fun also we all would like to say can't wait for christmas when we come over. love ya


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers