Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 week belly shot

Here's my twenty week belly shot, a few days late... even though I'm five months pregnant, at the doctor last week, I measured like I was six months! I am still feeling good, but am definitely feeling the lower back pains that are common in pregnancy. I put my feet up as often as I can, and try to take it easy most days.

My parents came in town this past weekend, and the girls had a lot of fun shopping for our two new little girls! We also celebrated my dad's birthday and watched a lot of football. Good times!

Joel & I cleared out our nursery room and are ready to start putting baby stuff in there. We just picked out our bedding today and are excited about that! I know it will all come together soon enough.



This is how we told our family what the babies' genders were

Two for the girls, zero for the boys


It took a minute for everyone to figure it out! :o)


The happy parents of two girls!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Look at you!! You are looking pregnant finally! Aren't you glad...
I loved the cake idea...have fun preparing for those baby girls!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Johnna! Hope to see you soon...it's been way too long!

Anonymous said...

ok, so not only are your girls beautiful, but you are, too! it is fun to see these shots. it wasn't too long ago when i could see you and your belly face to face. You've grown since i have seen you and i am so glad to see it in the pictures. keep glowing, you beautiful lady, you!

-Briana


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers