Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Belly is still growing!


Hello all! Not a whole lot to update you on... the four of us are doing just fine! I was ten weeks on Friday and still feeling pretty good. We have another ultrasound on Tuesday and we can't wait to see our babies! They are really growing, and by now all their facial bones are completely formed, their eyes have developed, and their shoulders, elbows, wrists and fingers can be clearly seen. How cool! So that's all for now, here are the ten week belly shots.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly ring makes me laugh! :)

I love the ultrasound pictures! Aren't those the best appointments??? I'm glad things are still going so well!

Anonymous said...

hey Joanna I just wanted to tell you we can hardley stand how much you and the babies are growing and we are kepping you four in our prayer's. thinking of you the kennedys.


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers