Baby A is 41.2 mm long and the heart rate was 170 beats per minute. Baby B is 36.5 mm long and the heart rate was 158 beats per minute. They were moving around all over the place, it was truly amazing! I can't wait 'til I actually FEEL the babies moving inside me! Oh, it's all just a true miracle. Dr. Vasquez said everything looked great, so we're incredibly thankful. I will go see him for two more ultrasounds, and then transfer over to a regular OB, her name is Dr. Yu and she practices at Centennial Hospital, which is where we will deliver the babies. One of my good friends recommended her, and I'm anxious to meet her and hopefully it will be a good match. Although, I will be kind of sad to leave Dr. Vasquez at the clinic, he and his staff have been sooo WONDERFUL and Joel & I are very comfortable in his office, and I don't really want to leave, but he will keep up with how we're doing through our new OB. I am trusting it will all work out just fine. Well, here are the pics of Baby A and B, and for those of you who want to know, YES, we are definitely finding out the sexes of the babies! We are way too curious. That should be in another two months or so. Thanks for checking in with us!



1 comment:
Hi baby a bane and baby b bane, it is your auntie laura. i can't wait to meet you and caroline can't wait to play with you. keep on growing and don't give mommy too hard of a time :)
love and hugs
Post a Comment