Wow, we're still marveling at the fact that we're going to be the parents of twins... we are so, so excited and it all feels very surreal. Praise the Lord! God always amazes us. Things have been going pretty good so far. I get real tired around 3 o'clock everyday, and as of yet, have not had any morning sickness... I go back for another ultrasound on Tuesday, June 10. It's cool that we will get to see our babies and watch them grow every other week. We've been real encouraged by all your positive comments and faithful prayers for us!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! The day we found out we were having twins, we went over to Joel's sister's house and celebrated with her husband, daughter, and Joel's parents. We even got a yummy mint chocolate chip cake from Baskin Robbins! We talk about out twins every day, yet still sometimes, it's just so unbelievable that there's life inside of me. It's incredibly special. Here are some pics from the day we had our ultrasound. Lots of love!
4 comments:
I love the cake!! How cute!! We are still sooo excited and praying every day!!
Oh my goodness, I will definitely have to work on my cake decorating!! We are so thankful for you and excited about your babies!!!
Hi Joanna! I was so happy to see your blog and read your wonderful news! I am so happy for you and Joel. Children are a blessing from the Lord, and bring unbelievable joy. Can't wait to check in for updates.
I am so excited for you both! And so glad that I've found the blog to be able to keep up with updates. You guys are so blessed and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers as the pregnancy progresses. Take care of yourself- and each other! Love to you both.
Post a Comment