Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Maternity Clothes, Here I Come!!!

I know, I'm only eight weeks pregnant, but trust me, most of my pants are pretty tight, if I can even squeeze into them at all. I actually wore a maternity jean skirt to work today, and it was quite comfy. The only maternity clothes I've purchased myself were two pairs of pants that I bought at a consignment store (Kid to Kid, it's really great) for $7.99 a piece. The other stuff was given to me. I have promised myself that I would not buy any more clothes unless I HAD to. And thankfully, the shirts that are still in style (I think) are the ones that are loose at the bottom, so I can get away with wearing a lot of my regular shirts and feeling very comfortable. But I am really enjoying being pregnant and am grateful multiple times a day for this wonderful gift and the miracles that are our twins! Thank you Jesus!

We had our second ultrasound today, and it went very well... I will post the new shots of the twins, but I have to scan them first, and since we don't have a scanner here at home, I have to borrow Aunt Laura's. But I will put them up as soon as possible. Everything looked perfect and it seems like they've grown so much in a week and a half! I know the picture you see is magnified a thousand times, but wow, how big they've gotten! So cute :o) Baby A is 19.4 mm and the heart rate was 167 and Baby B is 20.8 mm and the heart rate was 176. Looking good, kids!


And finally, here are the 8 week belly shots... (a few days late)



2 comments:

jasonbaker18 said...

Hey guys,
It was so nice seeing you all yesterday. Joel it was very nice to meet you, maybe next time Jason will be with me and you all can meet. Joanna the maternity clothes are great, I've been wearing the shirts, they are so comfortable. I'm so happy for all of us. Can't wait to see you again! Angie and Jason

Purifoy Family said...

Those are some strong heartbeats. Do you have feelings of boy or girl yet? I'm thinking maybe 2 girls...


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers