Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Joel and Joanna (and twins) went down to GA

Joel and I (and our two stow-aways) got to take a trip this past weekend down to Georgia to visit with my parents. It always feels like a quick trip, but enjoyable, nonetheless. Mom cooked yummy food and all my favorites over the weekend and we just laid around, talked, and played games. We really had a great time! We also got to celebrate Father's Day with my dad and with the dad-to-be! It was so special. Here is a picture from this past weekend, a picture of the babies from our last ultrasound, and then the super cute bib Joel got for our twins! He just gave them to me this afternoon, and he knows I love surprises! The bibs make me laugh. I'm sure they will tell the story of our life... ha ha ha :o)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Joanna! Nice photo of all of you! I'm so excited about the twins and hope Joel is taking good care of you (I'm sure he is!).

Love & blessings,
Vicki

josh and darci said...

Joanna!! I'm so excited to see that you have a blog. Congrats on your little ones!!!! I know that you must be so excited. How neat that Heather will be able to offer you advice on the twin thing :) I'll be keeping up with your pregnancy and keeping you in our prayers!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers