Wednesday, August 6, 2008

16 week belly shot

This is my belly four months pregnant with twins. I really can't "hide" it anymore, unless I wear a really loose top. But I embrace my belly bump, and am reassured that the twins are doing well if the belly is growing. I pretty much am wearing only maternity pants, but can still wear some of my shirts, as long as they're not too short. Thanks to friends who have stock-piled me with lots of cute maternity clothes, I have a complete wardrobe, at least for the summer!



2 comments:

Laurel said...

grow belly grow! you look adorable!

Erin Q Nasmyth said...

You are such a cute, sweet mom! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to learn the sexes (though I'm sure you're more excited than anyone). Love to you all- you're in our prayers!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers