Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Big Reveal

Well, I have spent the last hour working on scanning our ultrasound pictures, cropping, and zooming in, and cannot get them on my blog!!! I feel so bad... we have some really great photos! But I had to do all this on my mother-in-laws computer and now it's late and we are so, so tired, but I knew I just had to put something on my blog, since you may be wondering just what these little babies are... so, without further ado, we'd like to announce that we will be parents to two GIRLS!!! Yes, daughters. We were surprised, thrilled, and ultimately grateful for these two gifts. Everything with each one looked perfect, they both were active little girls, and had strong heartbeats (155 & 157) and overall just the cutest things! We already had two girl names picked out, so we can tell you that they will be Kennedy (my mom's maiden name) and Natalie (just cause we like it) No middle names yet, but they'll come to us. We are so excited that God has graciously given us two daughters, and although they may not cut the grass for us (ha ha) they will surely bring much joy to our home, and we can't wait to meet them!

Again, I apologize for no pictures, I will try and sort it out and get some up by tomorrow. Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers for all FOUR of us! Lots of love...

12 comments:

Stacy Head said...

Oh honey, you are all set! I'm packing up the girl things right now :) Congratulations!! I am sooooo thrilled that you are having two healthy babies, especially little girls who have a way of stealing Daddy's heart :) I love, love, love the names! As Laura said earlier this evening when she called, lots of fun sleepovers! I'm so glad your anxious wait is finally over and now you can get to the fun stuff...lol! (painting, decorating, etc.!) Can't wait to meet those Bane girls!

amanda said...

congrats! can't wait to meet the girls!

Laurel said...

Martin and I are thrilled for ya'll!! As parents to a little girl ourselves, we know the wonder that awaits you in little girl land...and Joel is a GONER! Just wait, Daddy!
Love to all of you!
Laurel

Unknown said...

yay! More girls to add to the pack! I've been thinking about you all over the past week and I thought it might be time to find out what you'll be having. I can't wait to hug all of you! Congratulations - it's so fun!
Maurie

Lauren said...

Congratulations!

KLaw said...

We are so happy for you!! We can't wait to meet them! Little Lou 5 will be in great company!
Lou & Kim Lawrence

Anonymous said...

That is Awesome. I voted for two girls. Mary Margaret can't wait to meet her new friends!!! Congrats to you both. Andrew and i have been thinking of you and praying for all 4 of you!!!

laura said...

i can't wait to meet my neices and caroline can't wait to have some more girl cousins :) we love you

Briana said...

YAHOO!! This is great, Joanna! What a surprise! I know y'all have been waiting so long to hear this news! I am so glad you know now and can prepare for these sweet little girls. They will be precious. I can just see them now! little Joanna's running around, but each with their own personality. yay!!

Julie said...

So excited!! I sent Laura a text on Tuesday night because I was so curious!! I'm so HAPPY for y'all!! Can't wait to meet little Natalie and Kennedy!! Precious names!!

The Trone's: James, Misty, and Bella Grace said...

Congrats!! GIRLS are SO much fun!q

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Johnna...that is sooo exciting!!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers