Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18 week belly shot

Sorry for the lack in posting, school started back last Monday, so I've been busy and getting back into the groove again with having the kids there. It's gone really well and I always love seeing many of the same faces and getting all the hugs! Some of the kids are taking notice of my growing belly, but no one has really said anything about it yet. I did have a 2nd grade girl come up to me at dismissal and give me a hug, then she said, "You're skinny." I thought, wow, really?!? I need to see her everyday! So then I pointed to my belly, and said, "Well, what do you think this is?!?" And she said, "A baby." Then I told her it was actually two babies, and her eyes got really wide. Then she went off to tell the other kids that Ms. Joanna is going to have two babies!!! Cute!
But work is good, it does get tiring at times working all day, and I find myself wishing I could put my feet up for ten minutes. I usually don't do a lot of walking around school, but lately I feel like I have been on the move. Speaking of moving, I am pretty sure I have started to feel the babies (especially Baby B) moving around in there. It feels like a gas bubble moving in slow motion. It's really cool, since I know they probably move a lot more than I can even feel! Some days I feel like my belly grows over night, it's pretty incredible. I guess the best way to describe what it feels like is to say that I fell full much of the time. It feels so tight across my stomach! We find out the babies genders a week from today, and are counting down the hours... so exciting! Sons? Daughters? One of each??? Ooooh, we just can't wait!


3 comments:

laura said...

you look so cute :)

Stacy Head said...

I'm not sure how you're standing the wait :) I can't wait for you to find out (especially if it's going to be daughters) :) I've got tons of stuff for you! You're looking great....I love the belly shots!

Julie said...

you must have the cutest little belly ever!! Can't wait to hear what you're having next week!! I can't believe you're already 18 weeks!! Time goes by so fast...they will be here before you know it!! Have y'all thought about names yet??


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers