Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures - Finally!!!

I don't know why this was so difficult, but I really, really wanted to put up pictures of our two girls! I'm not sure which one is which (yet) but hope you can actually find their faces and little parts in these pictures. Joel said it's like looking at 3-D image, where you have to stare at the center for a long time and cross your eyes. ha ha ha

this is the baby's bottom, legs, which are folded at the ankles


the bottom is in the top right corner and the thing going across the legs is the umbilical cord




this is the girls faces, head to head


even though they are fraternal & in separate sacs, they are only separated by a thin membrane,


so in this picture they look really close together!


their faces are pointed out and a little bit down


the baby on the left has her hand by her face


and the baby on the right looks like she's sleeping on a pillow


hope you can see us!

baby foot

this baby's face is in the middle, looking to the right

you see the forehead, right ear, eyes, nose, mouth

it almost looks like she's cracking a smile



here is a face shot of our other little girl
she's really curled up, with her head starting in the top left corner
you see her profile, looking right and her little body

Hope you enjoyed taking a "sneek peak" at our daughters. We love looking at their pictures, and imagining what they will look like and what their personalities will be! We'll go back to the doctor in four weeks, and have another ultrasound!

The girls would like to say thanks for praying for us and we can't wait to meet mommy & daddy's friends and our family!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

YEAH! I love ultrasound pictures. Now that I have had them I can usually tell what I am looking at. I remember trying to describe them to Grandma and even our moms.

jasonbaker18 said...

Hey guys, We are so excited to hear about your girls and see the pics. They are so precious. I have been meaning to call you. We found out on Wed. we are having a boy!! We are so excited just like you all. God is great. So good to find out. I will talk to you soon. Your friends from Dr. V
Angie and Jason Baker

Purifoy Family said...

So sweet- congratulations!!

Julie said...

I love those pics!! It really is amazing to look back at them after the girls arrive and see how similar they look!! It truly is a miracle...God is SO good!! This is so exciting for y'all!! Congrats!!

Kate Hollis said...

wow! The pic of their sweet little faces together is incredible! I bet these make you so excited to meet them in a few more weeks!

Anonymous said...

joanna! technology is amazing! i am so glad to see these little girls in your womb. it really is a beautiful and wonderful thing. i can't wait to see more!

love you,
Briana


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers