The sweet ladies at Cora Howe Elementary (where I work as a social worker) put together a lovely shower for me last week. I got so many great things, including some bottles, which I didn't have any before! Also, one of the teachers had her kids write me cards for the shower - most of them were really cute, but some made Joel & I laugh out loud while reading them... one little boy wrote "I hope you don't scream when they come out" and another little girl wrote "They might be cute." I mean, hilarious! It was a special time and I am so grateful for everything.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us at Thanksgiving
All smiles on the Big Day
Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers



No comments:
Post a Comment