Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Baby Showers!

I was priveledged to have two more baby showers recently... one from our small group at church and one from Cathy's friends at church. They were both so sweet and Joel & I again are just filled to overflowing with gratitude for each person and their generosity. The girls got lots of great stuff too! Here are some pictures from both showers:

The lovely table and yummy food
See the pregnant mommy in the middle? So cool!
All the presents for Kennedy & Natalie

Monogrammed blankets with the girls full name on them



My diaper bag



Each girl got this sleepy time bunny with their name monogrammed on the ear... cute!

Me & the shower hostesses

Me & Cathy

Daddy & Mommy at our couples shower Put together by our wonderful friends at "The Mix"












2 comments:

Purifoy Family said...

everything looks so sweet! I know marita peters becuase I went to high school with her neighbor. Small world!

Anonymous said...

Jo ~

I was reading another friend's blog and she recently made a book of her blogs over the past year . . .here's what she wrote about it - you'll have to check it out!

********
do you blog? do you want to pass on your pictures, thoughts, memories, etc. to your children and grandchildren without having to spend hours upon hours of cutting, pasting, formatting, and writing everything out onto scrapbook pages?? No offense towards my devoted scrap-booking friends ~ I commend you all for your patience and skill, but you have to admit that it can be a quite time-consuming & expensive hobby. Well, here's the solution! blurb.com makes it sooo easy for you to create your very own 'blog book'. It's an actual copy-righted book of your very own that compiles all your blog posts (including pictures and text). I made my first one recently for my first year of blogging and plan to make one every year henceforth. Check it out!! Oh, and even if you don't have a blog. you can still download pictures and include written text to just create a photo/journal book. It's user-friendly (easier than other brands that I have tried and I'm sure you're familiar with!) and affordable. These books make awesome Christmas gifts too!
*********

Let me know what you think!
love you!
Bonnie.


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers