Friday, November 7, 2008

My First Baby Shower

Well, I guess it wasn't really my shower (it was for Kennedy & Natalie) but I did get to open all the presents!!! And wow, are the girls gonna have all that they need! They got tons of great things, including a lot of bath stuff - guess people want to make sure that the girls are clean!!! :o) he he he
It was really a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing all my friends and was blessed by the showering of love and gifts for our daughters. Here are some pictures from the shower:

The cute diaper cake, made by Claire


Jessica, Dianne, Claire, Meredith, & Lauren



Me & Claire... we are due just one day apart


There were 7 pregnant women there (we missed getting Lauren in the picture)
Laura (16 wks), Me (29 wks), Jessica (12 wks), Claire (29 wks), Laurel (23 wks), Jenny Beth (due any day!!!!)


The sweet bibs my mom cross-stitched with the girls names on them


Frog slippers
The Hungry Catepillar!


Me and long-time friend, Emily

Emily Reed, Jessica, Me, and Abbe
My godmother, me, my sister, and mom
The Hostesses - my sister Emily, mu sis-in-law Laura, and good friend Claire


Mimi & Nana making a heart on my belly
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Jo! Sorry to have missed it. . . but looks like you had a fabulous time! Love ya lots! ~Bonnie. :-)

Anonymous said...

I was so sad to miss this! I guess we'll just have to get together so I can shower you with my gifts later! I love the pictures and especially the full pregnancy views! You look great!!!

laura said...

i can't wait to come over and see all your stuff you got, and hopefully help you with whatever you need help getting together! we will have to have an afternoon one weekend where we do some stuff. won't be long........!!!


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers