


There aren't a whole lot of updates on the pregnancy, but I'll tell you a few changes I've noticed... My body is certainly, um, changing; I have to go potty a LOT; and I get tired earlier in the day. Nothing too bad or uncomfortable. I am six weeks, and a lot of exciting things happen to our babies this week! Their hearts are beating, their eyes, nose, and ears are developing, they have arm and legs buds, and are about the size of a lentil bean. So cute! And yes, I keep referring to "them" because folks, my levels are so, so high, I cannot wait to find out just how many! Joel & I really starting to think that all three embryos have implanted and that we've got triplets growing in here. I'm not joking. Last Friday (the 23rd) my levels jumped to 11,897. And guess what they were yesterday?!?! My HCG is now 49,011! At this point, honestly, we'll be surprised if it's twins. Either way, we will be so thrilled! Our ultrasound is scheduled for Friday, May 30, so very soon!!! We are looking forward to hearing those heartbeats and finally knowing just how many babies are going to join our family. Oh boy. Please pray for us, for FAITH rather than fear, that we would trust God's good and perfect plan for us, and that we wouldn't worry so much about the financial aspect of having multiples. We have always had ALL that we need and more, and we believe that God will provide for us. Thanks for your constant encouragement and most of all, for lifting us (all of us!) up in prayer. I'll post my six week belly shot tomorrow. Lots of love to you all!

3 comments:
WOW!!! We are still praying for you :) Love you all.
Okay~I am addicted to your blog!! I think I am more excited about hearing how many little ones are in there than I was about my own pregnancy!! Ha ha!! We just can't wait to hear!! I'm glad you are still feeling good!! Oh~and about the "potty" thing...I was like that the whole time!! I literally went like 4-5 times per night...it was sooo annoying~but well worth it in the end!!
We are so excited for you Jo-nana!! and Joel!! Many thoughts and prayers, The Palmers
Post a Comment