I told ya'll I'd post my six week belly shot, so that's what I'm gonna do. Somehow, my belly is already "pooching" out, I can't believe it. Probably cause there's so many babies in there. Well, either way, here they are, along with one of me and my hubby after church.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe that's a six week belly! So cute already. Isn't it amazing to think what's going on in there all the time now? God truely is awesome! I can't wait to hear what an how many sweet babies you are having! Amy
Oh Joanna, I can't wait until Friday to find out how many little bundles there are! I don't know how you're standing it :) It would certainly be sweet to add 2 or 3 more little ones to the park gang next summer. I love your belly shot....proof that something's going on in there!
We are so excited for you guys, and look forward to going through this experience together. I knew God wasn't going to give you more than you could handle.
7 comments:
I can't believe that's a six week belly! So cute already. Isn't it amazing to think what's going on in there all the time now? God truely is awesome! I can't wait to hear what an how many sweet babies you are having!
Amy
Your belly!! LOVE IT!
You look beautiful!
The belly is blossoming! I can't wait until FRIDAY!!!
Oh Joanna, I can't wait until Friday to find out how many little bundles there are! I don't know how you're standing it :) It would certainly be sweet to add 2 or 3 more little ones to the park gang next summer. I love your belly shot....proof that something's going on in there!
Lots of love,
Stacy
Okay, I know you are busy growing babies and all, but would PUH-LEEZE post soon and let us know how many are in there?!
We are so excited for you guys, and look forward to going through this experience together. I knew God wasn't going to give you more than you could handle.
Your Friends,
Angie and Jason Baker
P.S. Look forward to seeing future belly pics!
Post a Comment