Well, I'm officially off bed rest, although I am supposed to take it easy this entire week. After being bound to my bed for four days, I made a top five list of things that I am very thankful for, especially recently.
1. My husband, Joel - he served me with such a great attitude, did everything for me and never complained. He's also been very protective over me, it's so sweet.
2. Mobility - I am thankful that I have legs that work and that I can walk around as I please.
3. Outside - I went out on our back deck yesterday to read, and just loved every bit of the outdoors, from the breeze, to the sun, to the sounds. I soaked in everything I felt, smelled, and heard. It was wonderful!
4. My friends & family - I got so many phone calls and emails, it really was encouraging and helped to pass the time. I also had a few visitors, and it was really nice. Thank you all for thinking of us and praying for us.
5. Rest - time to reflect, pray, and realize that I have a lot to be thankful for!!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us at Thanksgiving
All smiles on the Big Day
Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers

2 comments:
Hey Joanna! Glad to hear you are out of bed! :) AND that you have a blog! Like Lauren said, Grandpa Bane doesn't always get information right!~ Good Luck with everything! We are praying for you! :)
Lacey and Mitch
love the blog!
great to see you tonight!
Post a Comment