Well, I'm still feeling good and my levels continue to go up! I went into the clinic yesterday for them to take more blood, and my HCG has now gone up to 3,068! Holy cow! Joel and I are still in a bit of shock, but at the same time on cloud nine. I'm really trying to rest and take care of myself. It hasn't been that hard to take it easy, because I've been pretty tired. I will be quite busy these last couple days of school, so any down time I have, I'm gonna enjoy. I'm also going to take "belly shots" every couple of weeks, so you all can see how it grows! So, gone are the six pack abs (ha ha, just kidding!) and welcome the expanding belly. Also, the belly ring is from my freshman year of college, so it's been with me for quite some time, but I think I will have to say goodbye to it soon. Enjoy the pics, some of the belly at 4 weeks and of Joel & I on Mother's Day. Lots of love to you folks!!!



3 comments:
I love that I can be a part of your journey to parenthood. And of course- get accurate information. Did I ever tell you about the time that I called Grandma Betty to say Brian and I were expecting and she thought I was my mom?!
We are so excited for y'all!! Multiples are so much fun!! Enjoy every moment!! My phone number is (865) 388-6011 and my email is julieedunn@gmail.com if you have any questions about anything...I would be happy to talk to you!! I was so thrilled to see how high your numbers were!! Mine were around 750 at 5 weeks and my cousin who is pregnant with twins, her numbers were 850. So, who knows maybe there's a bunch of them in there!! Congrats!!
Sorry Joanna~the above comment is from me, Julie Dunn (Laura's friend). I didn't realize that I was signed on under my friend Victoria!!
Post a Comment