Saturday, May 3, 2008

Is this cheating?

I am finally on my last day of bed rest... yahoo! Just to let you know what it means for me to be on bed rest, let me explain. I HAVE to stay in bed, laying on my side, and can get up ONLY to use the potty. Yep, that's it. No shower, no getting myself a glass of water, just to go to the bathroom. And since you get quite sore and restless just laying in bed, I've devised a scheme. I drink as much water as possible so I can get up and go potty as much as possible. I mean, I cherish those few steps from my bed to the bathroom, it's my only chance to be upright and stretch out my legs a bit. So I'm guzzling my glasses of water - is that cheating??? I sure hope not!!! ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is cheating! You stay in that bed! ;)

Ahh...I love you. Thanks for letting me be a part of this journey.

blessings friend,
emily herrick(yay!)

Purifoy Family said...

You're so funny. I'd say it'd be best to follow doctor's orders! Good to see you last night.

Lindsey


Us at Thanksgiving

All smiles on the Big Day




Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. ~Oswald Chambers